Reasons for Study in Bangladesh
The Government of Bangladesh is committed to upgrade the entire medical system of the country including the education department. As such, the Government has encouraged capable private authorities to set up multiple private colleges alongside its own endeavors. Till 1990, there were mostly public institutions for teaching MBBS and MS, however, the next decade witnessed a significant increase in the number of medical colleges after the entry of the private corporate houses who developed high-end study centers for the aspiring doctors. Many years have passed till then and at present, the Bangladeshi medical colleges could compete with any renowned institutes worldwide.
Popularity among Indian & Nepalese Students: Compared to other countries in the Asian sub-continent, Bangladeshi medical universities are popular amidst Indian& Nepalese students. There are multiple reasons which back up this fondness. Let us take a glance at them in the following lines
- Quality Education at low cost
- International recognition
- No IELTS/TOEFL required
- Direct Admission & Easy visa
- English mainly as the Language of Instruction
- MBBS Admission in Government Medical College (FREE SEATS) under SAARC Quota
- All Indian Books and Journals followed.
- No Donation for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Modern Medical Equipment, Lab and IT facility
- Intern ship facility after study and sufficient flow of patients.
- High standard of living at low cost and Separate Hostel for boys and girls
- Culture, Food habits, Language (English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic) same as India
- Safe and friendly environment with moderate climate
- Multi-cultural Learning Environment
- Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956 in India and NMC in Nepal.
- Bangladesh is Dry Country – Alcohol or any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
- About 8000 Foreign students currently studying MBBS, BDS, MD in Bangladesh
- Studying in Bangladesh is a once-in-a lifetime experience.