Eligibility of Foreign students for studying MBBS/BDS in private medical & dental colleges of Bangladesh
Foreign students Admission Eligibility for Studying MBBS and BDS in Bangladesh for the session 2021-2022
MBBS & BDS eligibility requirement is a bit difficult compare to other countries but the total process is easy & visa is confirmed. What you need- have to follow some deadlines by the Bangladesh High Commission/embassy, Colleges & Bangladesh government. MBBS & BDS admission for 2021-2022 intakes is going to start on August 2021 and hopefully class will be start at the 2nd week of May 2022. Bangladesh Government will declare the application start date and deadlines.
Eligibility of Foreign students for studying MBBS/BDS in private medical & dental colleges of Bangladesh for 2021-2022 session:
- Candidate must have Valid Passport
- Applicant must pass his/her 10th, O level or equivalent not before 2018
- Applicant must pass his/her 12th, A level or equivalent not before 2020
- If student passed his/her 10th, O level or equivalent at 2017 but result published after September, then s/he will be considered eligible.
- In 12th, student must have Physics, Chemistry & Biology. In Biology, percentage should beat least 60% (i.e. 60 out of 100) otherwise not eligible.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 3.00 out of 5 in 10th exams.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 3.00 out of 5 in 12th exams.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 7.00 out of 10 in 10th & 12th exams as per current rule.
- To reserve a seat at any top medical college like- Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka National Medical College, Popular Medical College, Green Life Medical College, Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Medical College for Women & Hospital, Enam Medical College, Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Uttara Adhunik Medical College, each eligible foreign student must transfer minimum seat booking amount (i.e. USD 5,000 or USD 10,000) to the college account.
- Attestation required (Notary Public, Education Ministry, Foreign Ministry) of applicant’s 10th & 12th transcripts & certificates
- Indian Students must qualify NEET exam as per MCI Requirement; NOC required for Nepalese students and Nepalese student must pass any of the recognized MBBS entrance exam in Nepal.
Contact Us For Eligibility Assessment- MBBS and BDS in Bangladesh
you are requested to send prospective applicant’s 10th, 11th (if any) & 12th transcripts (full page scan copies) to us via-
e-mail to : BangladeshStudyCenter@gmail.com
or whats-app : +8801977770900