- Jun 20, 2019
- Quality Education at low cost
- International recognition
- No IELTS/TOEFL required
- English mainly as the Language of Instruction
- Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956 in India
- All Indian Books and Journals followed.
- No Donation for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Modern Medical Equipment, Lab and IT facility
- Intern ship facility after study and sufficient flow of patients.
- High standard of living at low cost and Highly secured Hostel for girls
- Culture, Food habits, Language (English, Bengali, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu)
- Safe and friendly environment with moderate climate
- Multi-cultural Learning Environment
- Bangladesh is Dry Country – Alcohol or any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
- Studying in Bangladesh is a once-in-a lifetime experience.
We represent more than 20 reputed Medical & Dental Colleges in Bangladesh. You may send your academic transcripts for Eligibility assessment at E-mail: email@example.com
www.bangladeshstudycenter.comTags: MBBS in Bangladesh, Why Study in Bangladesh?